One-on-one collaborative coaching for teachers, coaches, and administrators
Participants will experience:
- Personalized professional learning.
- Data-informed goal setting.
- Membership and connection to the VECTOR Network for ongoing sustainability of effective practices.
- 50 hours total/school year synchronous & asynchronous coaching, with an opportunity to earn continuing education credit.
- Collaborative coaching with a certified educator. VECTOR coaches have professional backgrounds in a variety of content areas and specialties including, but not limited to: Online Teaching and Learning, Literacy, Mathematics, Science, Social Studies/History, Administration, Project-Based Learning, Instruction for English Learners, Family Engagement, Special Education, Autism
* Can “flex” to accommodate up to four participants consecutively September-April.
Do you have more than one coachee that you would like to enroll in coaching? If so, please do so individually by entering the coaches name, selecting the number of sessions they want and add them to your cart. Then, repeat for each coachee you would like to enroll. Click “View Cart” when you are ready to pay.